Shipping internationally can be tricky. It is not the least expensive of endeavors or the safest option. By purchasing through our website, you agree to our terms including our shipping terms.
· I ship using USPS Priority Mail. This is NOT guaranteed trackable or insured. If you would like to upgrade to Express Shipping (will require an additional shipping fee) your item will be guaranteed. By accepting to ship the base Priority and not making contact to upgrade, the customer accepts responsibility for the package. Shipping internationally is not ideal and as such is NOT guaranteed.
· I extend my commercial shipping discounts to you.
· I will not ship liquids (such as the Room & Linen Sprays) outside of the US. Any orders containing liquids will have the liquid product removed and the customer will be contacted about a product replacement or refund.
· I charge a handling fee to help cover the expenses of mailing envelopes, boxes, bubble wrap, tissue paper, paper shred (also for padding), shipping labels, and shipping program fees. These are expenses required for shipping packages.
· I will package your order in the smallest option available. Due to the varying size of my products, I do end up refunding quite often. For instance: Eight soaps will take up less space than a sampler, but they cost more, and will bump the shipping to the next rate or two. Remember that I will always refund excess charges over $1.50-$2.00 depending on size of the order.
· Shipping internationally can be tricky. The rate bumps are enormous. If I cannot package your order in the restraints of the shipping fee charges, I will contact the customer to discuss alternative options.
· I do not ship UPS or FedEx as I have not found them to be a less expensive option. I do not ship in the volume required to get a tier rate discount that is worthwhile. Remember, I am not Amazon or other similar companies.